Orfit Colors NS offers beautiful metallic and bright colours. Coloured products are highly recommended if you are looking for new ways to boost your patients’ morale, make them feel good and improve compliance with splint wear.
- Unique painter’s palette of metallic and bright colours with a nice high gloss and shiny surface finish.
- Non-stick coated material.
- Excellent stretch (1000 %) without tearing.
- Excellent elastic memory.
- Easy to trim edges.
How it works and looks
- Wide range of colours meets every patient’s personal preferences, certainly children and sports athletes. Combined with a lot of other beneficial factors, this will improve the patient compliance.
- Coating allows for temporary bonding during fabrication. Reliable permanent bonding is possible after removing the coating and using dry heat. All attachments and outriggers can be applied with maximum ease. Aesthetically pleasing surface. Prevents the material to stick onto bandages or cotton lining.
- Very precise moulding conforms to patient anatomy, for example in the hand arches and first web space. Accurate moulding improves correct dispersion of skin pressure.
- Completely remouldable and can be adjusted easily after reheating locally. Avoids waste of material.
- Extreme patient comfort.
- Unlimited potential for fabrication of very small to very large orthoses:
- Small finger orthoses,
- Thumb orthoses,
- Hand orthoses,
- Wrist /thumb,
- Elbow orthoses,
- Cervical collars,
- Toe orthoses,
- Fracture braces (if applied circumferentially).
- Small strips can be used as nice and colourful edging strip.